A lie so bewitching


In a bookstore of epics
As fossiled as the author of the novel I was reading
My mother told me ~
"fiction is perjury "
/i refuse to concur/

I refused to concur that my Majnu
Isn't going to materialize
Nevertheless, after six heartbreaks I knew I wasn't inbred with the same patience as Laila. .
.
.
On my thirteenth birthday
I pledged to myself ~I'll be breaking norms
Like scout finch.
Three years hence,
I felt the hardships
atticas had to go through vexing his principles
In an adamant world like this.
I conjectured sombers
Failed to make others happy
Until I met Theodore Finch on a few white sheets. ~crippled that you need someone to overhaul.

My mother once told me "fiction is perjury"
In a bookstore of epics
As fossiled as the author
I couldn't concur more
So I sigh! .
.
/fiction is a perjury
A lie so bewitching/
(much like you)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AND FACE THE TRUTH!!!

Don't just be a drop on my canvas

BREAK THE SILENCE, ON MEN"S VIOLENCE.